Terms Of Service
All of Yona Marie Music's website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, Stripe. Yona Marie Music has the right to deny a customer's payment at any time. Any refund requests after 60 days of payment cannot be fulfilled, regardless of the error. Refunds are sent only through Stripe.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Yona Marie Music.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that Yona Marie Music can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from Yona Marie Music.
Support Ticker Page is where Buyers communicate with Yona Marie in connection with an open order.
Orders are the formal agreements between a Buyer and Yona Marie Music after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Gig Page.
- Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Buyers pay Yona Marie Music in advance to create orders through Stripe.
- Orders are purchased through Stripe's invoicing system according to Yona Marie Music and the buyer's agreed-upon terms.
- Yona Marie Music will fulfill orders in the designated time period given to the buyer.
- When purchasing an order, Buyers are granted varying levels of rights that will be fully detailed per invoice.
- Rude, abusive, improper language or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Yona Marie Music is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference, or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. This Network is not directed to anyone younger than 13 and is offered only to users 13 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this Network represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
You agree that you will not post, email, or make available any content or use this Network:
- In a manner that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products, or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit, or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved" web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved";
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network's infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
- Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or rating systems (such as displaying, importing, or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Network, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Network Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by this Network's online service provider. However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership, and policy of this Network, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Network. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this Network you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this Network and participation with this Network.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing through Yona Marie Music, unless clearly stated otherwise in the invoice, when the work is delivered, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one-time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television, and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the delivered work to promote a product and/or service, you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights through a Custom Order. If you intend to use the delivered files in radio, television, and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through a Custom Order.
To contact Yona Marie Music in order to buy these rights, please visit this page.
Furthermore, Buyers agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload, including Gig texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos, and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Yona Marie Music for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.